Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A strange yearning.

There is a theorized video tape of Roy Horn (of Sigfried and Roy fame) getting his face violently chewed on by a colossal Bengal Tiger. I cry myself to sleep every night thinking about the video sitting alone in some dark vault, unwatched. Unloved. If only I could be with it... I hope that someday mankind can bathe in the light of this video and be filled with the wisdom and peace of mind that comes with watching a man lose his face in the mouth of a Tiger several times his size. I truly believe that the video could usher our species into the next golden age.

1 comment:

  1. it is a bummer knowing this won't get out but there were thousands of dark knight reviews by fat goth kids on youtube
    finally something useful can be viewed and nothing surfaces!

    ReplyDelete