Sunday, August 16, 2009

Omegle.com antics

Connecting to server...
Looking for someone you can chat with. Hang on.
You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
A word of advice: "asl" is boring. Please find something more interesting to talk about!
Stranger: HI~
You: HEY YOU STRANGER FUCKIN PEENWEEN
Stranger: = ='''
You: looking for christian singles?
Stranger: r u crazy?
You: suck em out of my raunchy peenweenis
You: my peen breeds christian single babies
Stranger: i can't understand u
You: Well you see
You: sorry I started off crazy
You: what's your name?
You: My BF went raw on me a few months ago
You: and I am about to give birth to a christian single
Stranger: April
Stranger: and u?
You: from my peenween
You: My name is also April
You: do you ever get that feeling?
Stranger: oh really?
You: What month were you born?
You: answer the fuckin question april
Stranger: JULY
You: 3 months after...
You: april
Stranger: ok
You: I was also born in the month of July
Stranger: i never feel it
You: on the 4th?
You: were you born on the 4th?
Stranger: yes....
You: as was I
Stranger: ridiculous@@
Stranger: haha
You: it's crazy
Stranger: wow
You: just signing onto this website
You: running into your identical twin
You: so we should meet up
Stranger: how old are you
You: you first
Stranger: you can leave your msn?
You: what's msn?
You: MICROSOFT NETWORK
Stranger: msn messenger....
You: but what does msn stand for?
Stranger: yes
You: how old are you?
You: me too
Stranger: or you have any chat tool?
Stranger: 17
You: oh, yeah, me too
You: yeah I have this website called omegle that i use
Stranger: only this?
You: Yeah, what more do you need?
You: I leave the window open if I find a friend
Stranger: how do u chat with your family,friends?
You: I use my telephone
You: lol such a relic
Stranger: oh~~
Stranger: haha
You: remember the movie "THE RELIC"
Stranger: where r u come from?
You: Yeranus
Stranger: what's that movie taking about?
Stranger: talking
You: It's talking about like the sins of man and how they catch up with us through our history
You: "THE RELIC"
You: that's what ends up haunting us
Stranger: OKAY!!!i'll write down
You: yeah u gotta see it
You: we should go see it sometimes
You: you and I could become really close and great
Stranger: yes i thnk too
You: I'm glad I've found you
Stranger: think
You: so what do you want to do now that we are besties
Stranger: i want to practice my english
Stranger: me too
You: you should come sit in my beanbag chairs and play old games
You: relic games
You: like the NINTENDO ENTERTAINMENT RELIC
You: we can play some relic-style shit
Stranger: what old games?
You: THE RELIC the movie the game
You: THERELIC-themovie.com
You: do your research
Stranger: oh. u r addicted to this movie
You: yeah I am campaigning for it
Stranger: haha
You: my boss said to become best friends with as many people as I could and get them into this dope flick
You: You dig?
You: Hey when are we gonna go picnicing in the countryside
Stranger: dig?
Stranger: haha
You: We can frolick around in the grass and rent the relic
You: "YOU DIG" is a slang for like "are you into that notion?"
You: rather "Do you agree or support that notion?"
Stranger: sorry
Stranger: my english is not well
You: The notion of frolicking in the grass and renting the relic
You: your english is wyld
You: I can get behind your style of wyld english
You: you should bring it to the states
You: we'd all get behind that
You: and while we were back there behind it
You: we'd talk shit about it
You: you should stop by friday we can frolick to the theater and catch a movie
Stranger: wyld english what that?
You: the relic is playing 7:45 on thursday
Stranger: oh
You: YOU'VE BEEN SHOOTIN' THE SHIT WITH RELIC_BOT - CATCH THE RELIC THURSDAY NIGHT AT 7:45 ONLY ON TBS
Stranger: it's a old movie

2 comments: